THE NATURAL LANDSCAPE TAKES CENTER STAGE
Puerto Valle, the only luxury lodge in Ibera Wetlands, offers its guests exclusive access to the rich biodiversity of the largest conservation area in Argentina..
Located just two hours from Buenos Aires, and close to Iguazu, Puerto Valle is the ideal choice to combine with the most vibrant city in Latin America and with the amazing Iguazu Falls.
Our accommodations and services include:
• All meals: breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner (alcohol drinks are not included).
• Transfer in and out from Posadas airport.
• Bilingual guides in all outdoor activities:
- Expeditions to the Iberá Wetlands
- Photographic safaris
- Bird watching
- Navigation along Paraná River
- Riverside trail hiking
- Horseback riding
• Access to the swimming pool and bicycles
• Free Wi-Fi